Saturday, March 14, 2009

We're Back!!

Two Years Old! The birthday girl with her cake.
Hanging out with friends at My Gym: Mia, Chandler, Alissa, Westin, Parker, Trevor, Luke, Collin, James, Hannah and Olivia.

Celebrating Charlotte's birthday at Chez Zee with Andrew's family: Grandpa Dave, Grandma Bonnie and Aunt Karen.


I can't believe it's been nearly 6 weeks since my last blog. I think I needed a little vacation from blogging. It all started when we lost our camera after Charlotte's birthday party in February, only to find it a month later hidden in one of the playroom toys. Can you tell that one of Cici's favorite things to do right now is organizing, moving things around, 'helping' mommy?!? Maybe she's picked up on Mommy's third trimester nesting instinct. The Milam family is in full-swing organization mode. More on that later with the construction of our upstairs playroom.....








1 comment:

Hannah said...

Glad you're back! I completely understand the blogging break. I am thinking of blogging right now, maybe I will, then again, maybe I will go to bed. =) Hmmm decisions??