Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Miss Fin

Finley loves bath time. Most nights the girls pile in the tub together to splash and play. C has elaborate games for us to play and F goes along, sweetly. It is such a wonderful way to end the day. Most days I am exhausted by bathtime, but something sweet happens in that tub and I wouldn't trade that 1/2 hour for the whole world. Daddy will come in and talk to us about our day and his work and all that's going on in the life of the girls and the dance studio. It's a bit crowded, but we don't care.

Finley after her bath, wearing one of Mommy's 'vintage' nightgowns. This was one of Gigi's favorites for me to wear and I love knowing that one time I was this small, too.
Relaxed and ready for sleep.


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Okay Finley has to be the sweetest, happiest baby! She always has a sweet smile on her face! It is so contagious!

xoxo!